Juki DDl 8700 w/table & motor
Juki DDL-8700 High-speed Single Needle Straight Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine with Table and Servo Motor (Table Comes Assembled)
WITH SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED.
JUKI's newly designed unique lockstitch machine is perfectly designed for creating 21st century fashion
The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology. Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material. This machine inherits all the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500sti/min, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
- Application: Medium-weight
- Max. sewing speed: 5,500 Stitches per Minute
- Max. stitch length: 5mm
- Needle bar stroke: 30.7mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot: 13mm
- Needle (at the time of delivery): DB×1 (#14) #9~#18 / 134 (Nm90)
- Feed dog: 4-row (3-row)
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo MotorTable and Motor may differ from the image shown.
Outstanding responsiveness to the materials being sewn
By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, this Juki DDL-8700 industrial sewing machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.
Easy to maintain
Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as incorporation of an eccentric pin that is used to adjust the feed dog. In addition, the machine is provided with a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface.