Achieve perfection stitch by stitch with the JUKI HZL-G220! The JUKI HZL-G220 is a full sized computer-controlled sewing machine with a bright LCD screen. Take on big projects with the wide underarm space and create beautiful seams with the box feeding system.
The JUKI HZL-G220 comes equipped with 180 stitch patterns that include 1 font letter, 7 buttonhole patterns, and a wide variety of accessories.
- Perfect Stitch Quality: The box feed system moves the feed dog in a box motion which eliminates the shrinking and shifting of fabric. JUKI adopted the box feed system to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance.
- Thread Trimming Function: With the push of a button, you can now automatically trim both upper and lower threads at the same time.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Thread needle with ease by lowering the threading lever, then hooking the thread and finally releasing the lever to complete the threading.
- High Quality Buttonholes: Sew beautiful buttonholes with 8 different types of buttonholes available.
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to the improved presser foot construction, the HZL-G120 has powerful feeding. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease!
- Wide Sewing Space: HZL-G220 has a wide underarm space. It is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.