Your shopping cart is empty!
At Marie’s, we invite customers to stop by for a free estimate on our Sewing Machine Repair Service. We have been servicing and offering Sewing Machine and Serger repairs now for over 45 years. "Our work is done on the premises”
Singer * Kenmore * Babylock * Brothers* Janome * Pfaff * Bernina * Elna * Necchi * Euro-Pro * Viking * Janome
* Old or New … and many more!
Our certified repair technician can have your sewing machine up and running in no time at all.
Give us a call or stop by our location to see how we can assist you.
Top Reasons to Have Marie’s Sewing Center Repair Your Machine!
· Your sewing machine is skipping stitches
· Your sewing machine is running to slow
· The sewing machine has loose stitches
· The light bulb on the sewing machine doesn't work
· The bobbin is not winding correctly
· It is gathering threads underneath the material
· The sewing machine squeaks & requires oiling
If you answered yes to any of these questions, simply bring in your sewing machine. Our sewing machine specialists have the knowledge and experience to repair the problem. So don't worry if your foot controller is broken, tension requires adjustment, or the motor is bad; we will take care of it for you!
Certified Master Sewing Machine Technician
Our Tech, Peter has 30+ years experience in the sewing machine industry.
He is considered in Massachusetts, as one of the finest sewing machine repairman around.